Before you begin the application process, place a thin coat of epoxy on the blank where you will be placing the decal and let dry.
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- This step provides a flawless surface for the decal to adhere to. Without this step, we do not guarantee decal.
- The decal will come pre-cut to size with excess decal material removed from it.
- The decal itself comes sandwiched between the backing and a top carrier sheet. This allows you to handle the decal without touching its adhesive side and only touching the carrier sheet.
To Apply the Decal:
- Lift the carrier sheet from the backing. The decal will peel up with the top sheet.
- Place the decal down on the rod in the desired position.
- Start from the middle and rub the bubbles from there to the edge. You may rub firmly or take a finishing tool and rub over the carrier sheet.
- Peel the carrier sheet away and the decal remains in place. Your fingers never need to touch the decal because you have the carrier sheet to hold on to it.
- Once applied, you are ready to apply your finishing coat of epoxy over the decal.
If you have any questions or complications, please give us a call anytime. 931-436-5021